Sunday, March 17, 2013

No recipe today, just photos

San Luis Obispo is a small town in Central California, and is without a doubt one of my favorite places in the world! My aunt and uncle live there and I have so many great memories of going to visit them and my cousins when I was little. Years later, Gabe ended up at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo for college, and now we're getting married there! We took a little road trip to SLO this weekend to take care of a few wedding-related things but we managed to fit in a trip to the beach...










We were getting pumped for our wedding - almost 5 months!


It's always beautiful there, but springtime is extra gorgeous. So many vibrant green hills! I was sticking my camera out the car window to get these photos.



Then we drove out to the venue for our wedding for a little peek...yep, it's still awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment