Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Life Lately

Two non-recipe posts in a row - yikes! That's kind of how it's been recently though. We were out of town visiting family in Carmel Valley, then the following weekend we moved, and last weekend we needed some time to recover and do nothing.

Luckily I do have some photos to tide you over until the next recipe post! I'm making desserts for all three (yes, three) Thanksgiving celebrations we're attending this year, including a classic apple pie, a pear-cranberry crisp with a gingersnap topping, and an attempt at a gluten-free dessert for my mother-in-law. Stay tuned...






We took a drive down to Big Sur during our time in Carmel...how have I not spent more time there?! It was a gorgeous fall day that made me fall in love with California even more.


Not long after that relaxing weekend, we moved. I can't remember the last time I was that exhausted! We are finally settling into the new place and are amazed by how spacious it is.






Poppy likes it too, since she has much more room to run around and chase imaginary things. Also more closet space to hide in.



No comments:

Post a Comment